Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Anniversary


There is nothing unusual to be nostalgic on this day. It was 28th August in 1993, a day just fifteen years ago, a day that has changed my life. The day that has given me the god’s best gift “My Wife”. Yes, I married to Mahua on this day. I have got the status of a man on this day. It is sure to be wistful for me on this day.

I am lost in thought. I feel sad. I am cheerless, because I am far. I am far for the first time in fifteen years. I am away from home on this propitious day. I am sad. I feel bad for her because I love my work. I love my work because I have taken the promise to make her happy.

Is she although happy? She has talked to me in the morning over phone. She has wished me “Happy Anniversary” over phone. She has switched off her cell-phone.

Am I happy? I am recalling each and every moment I lived with her. I am hunting those we dreamt together. I lost in the memories of the decades. My color of love fades.

I am nostalgic on this day………

No comments: